ProjeKt GAP is a tournament organizer at the core of the grassroots esports scene, aiming to provide a professional experience to players just starting their journey in the world of competitive gaming. Our mission, is to create sustainable tournaments to support the Mid-Tiers of all major esports titles and we need you to help us achieve that!
We are recruiting a Talent Manager to join our Senior Team.
We can offer training, however prior experience is strongly preferred.
- Work with production talent on possible improvements and growth
- Implement pathways for growth to ensure talent development
- Coordinate with directors to identify leadership candidates
- Experience within esports
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, punctual and driven
- Regular Availability
- Some experience in the production world is preferable
- Experience in marketing or HR
If you have an interest in esports event production, or are looking to get started in of this fields, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
-> All of our staff get persistent support and the opportunity to work with industry experts in the creation of our regular events.
Note: This is a volunteer, unpaid position.