(Closed) Content Director
ProjeKt GAP is a tournament organiser at the core of the grassroots esports scene, aiming to provide a professional experience to players just starting their journey in the world of competitive gaming. Our mission, is to create sustainable tournaments to support the Mid-Tiers of all major esports titles and we need you to help us achieve that!
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to join our Directorial Team.
- Developing and executing a content plan for the organisation
- Ensuring content is released regularly and on time
- Assisting in setting and achieving targets for Social Media growth
- Project and team management experience
- Good communication skills, dedication and professionalism
- In touch with current content scene
- Regular Availability
- Photo/Video Editing skills preferred
If you have an interest in the Esports industry, content industry, or are looking to get started in of these fields, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We offer opportunities to transition into other games!
-> All of our staff get persistent support and the opportunity to work with industry experts in the creation of our regular events.
Note: This is a volunteer, unpaid position.