(Closed) Chief HR Officer
ProjeKt GAP is a tournament organiser at the core of the grassroots esports scene, aiming to provide a professional experience to players just starting their journey in the world of competitive gaming. Our mission, is to create sustainable tournaments to support the Mid-Tiers of all major esports titles and we need you to help us achieve that!
We are looking for a Chief HR Officer to join our Directorial Team.
- Assist and oversee our recruitment department and ensure a steady flow of new recruits when needed
- Find new ways for us to support and give back to our staff
- Assist and oversee our education department in the running of regular production courses
- Project and team management experience
- Good communication skills, dedication and professionalism
- Regular Availability
- Recruitment experience preferred
- Good with PR management preferred
If you have an interest in the Esports industr, or are looking to get started in of this field, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We offer opportunities to transition into other games!
-> All of our staff get persistent support and the opportunity to work with industry experts in the creation of our regular events.
Note: This is a volunteer, unpaid position.