Event Coordinator (Multiple Openings)
ProjeKt GAP is a tournament organizer at the forefront of the grassroots esports scene, aiming to provide a professional experience to players just starting their journey in the world of competitive gaming. Our mission is to create sustainable tournaments to support the Mid-Tier of all major esports titles, and we need you to help us achieve that!
We are recruiting Four (4) Event Coordinators to join our Senior Team.
- Organize and run our Valorant and Rocket League tournaments in the EU region
- Adapt our tournament strategy to continuously increase our reach and drive revenue
- Coordinate our Referees
- Experience within Valorant or Rocket League (preferably in the Amateur scene)
- Organized, punctual and driven
- Regular Availability
- Good communications skills
- Some experience in the events/production world is preferable (However, we do offer training)
If you have an interest in event management or esports production, or are looking to get started in either of these fields, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
-> All of our staff get persistent support and the opportunity to work with industry experts in the creation of our regular events.
Note: This is a volunteer, unpaid position.