Senior Recruiting Coordinator
Established in 2016, ProbablyMonsters is a next generation independent game company that creates long-lasting studios and exceptional games. Revolutionizing the way AAA game studios are built, ProbablyMonsters provides its teams the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers while delivering best-in-class entertainment through a positive people-first culture.
We have built three studios so far. Each of them has a unique identity built around the type of gamer experience they are creating. Knit together inside the ProbablyMonsters family culture, all studios are bonded by the core values of respect, trust, accountability, and approachability.
Supporting multiple simultaneous AAA game projects with shared resources and benefits, our Central Team connects all studios by the company’s mission to unite, guide, and empower developers to create exceptional entertainment experiences. Members of the Central team provide HR, Finance, IT, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, Biz Dev, and Operations guidance so our development studios get the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions.
The Central Team is looking for a seasoned, world-class Senior Recruiting Coordinator to join our recruiting team. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working with people and have a proactive mindset to jump in and contribute to an agile, fun, and fast-paced environment.
Who You Are:
- Actively promotes a positive, respectful work environment, encourages collaboration across.
- You care deeply about the people on your team.
- You act with discretion when handling confidential matters.
- Process-oriented; follows standardized recruiting processes at all points in the candidate life cycle to improve recruiting efficiency; capable of process inspection and an eye for continuous improvement.
- Advocate for candidate experience; constantly thinking about how to enhance the experience of potential candidates.
- You have solid organizational and time management skills.
- You have exceptional attention and strong critical thinking skills.
What You Will Do:
- Reporting to the Director of Recruiting.
- Coordinate and schedule high-volume interviews between candidates and all studios.
- Send out confirmation emails to candidates for phone screens, zoom calls, and zoom interviews.
- Manage our applicant tracking system, opening/closing requisitions, acquiring approvals, and other administrative tasks out of Jobvite.
- Run weekly reports out of Jobvite for tracking purposes.
- Send weekly recruitment updates to the studios and leaders.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure smooth new hire onboarding.
- Handle additional administrative tasks and projects as needed.
- At least three years of experience in a talent acquisition organization.
- Experience supporting and prioritizing tasks from two or more recruiters.
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system, running and tracking reports.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization.
- Anticipate the needs of employers to stay one step ahead of the game and provide the best support possible.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience implementing ATS systems is a bonus.