Established in 2016, ProbablyMonsters is a next generation independent game company that creates long-lasting studios and exceptional games. Revolutionizing the way AAA game studios are built, ProbablyMonsters provides its teams the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers while delivering best-in-class entertainment through a positive people-first culture.
We have built three studios so far. Each of them has a unique identity built around the type of gamer experience they are creating. Knit together inside the ProbablyMonsters family culture, all studios are bonded by the core values of respect, trust, accountability, and approachability.
Supporting multiple simultaneous AAA game projects with shared resources and benefits, our Central Team connects all studios by the company’s mission to unite, guide, and empower developers to create exceptional entertainment experiences. Members of the Central team provide HR, Finance, IT, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, Biz Dev, and Operations guidance so our development studios get the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions.
The Central Team is looking for a seasoned, world-class Senior Recruiter to join the Recruiting team.
Who You Are:
- Actively promotes a positive, respectful work environment, encourages collaboration across all studios.
- Process-oriented; follows standardized recruiting processes at all points in the candidate life cycle to improve recruiting efficiency; capable of process inspection and an eye for continuous improvement.
- Creative thinker who can create and execute innovative sourcing strategies to generate a diverse slate of candidates based on hiring needs.
- Advocate for candidate experience; constantly thinking about how to improve the experience for potential candidates.
- Exceptional bias for action; acts as a highly productive recruiter for niche or complex roles.
- Excellent ability to partner with a wide variety of mid to senior-level internal clients.
What You Will Do:
- Reporting to the Director of Recruiting.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through interview-to-offer ratios.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview, and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Provide on-going interview training for Hiring Managers.
- Provide recruiting coordination support.
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing, on-boarding, and all aspects of full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools.
- Previous start-up environment experience a plus.
- Gaming Industry knowledge a plus.
- Experience leading, training, and mentoring.
- ATS & LinkedIn experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates through an entire cycle.
- Professional experience using MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and client relationships.