Senior Gameplay Engineer
About Cauldron Studios
Cauldron Studios is searching for a Senior Gameplay Engineer with a focus on animation and physics systems. A driving passion for building powerful, intuitive animation tech and physics responses that enable our studio to create amazing characters and gameplay.
Who You Are:
- Expert understanding of Unreal's animation systems.
- Fluid at writing systems in C++, blueprint & scripting language.
- Deep understanding of how to make combat look and feel amazing.
- Comfortable mentoring engineers.
- Knowledgeable about making convincing dialog performances.
- Diligent at writing unit, integration, and performance tests.
- Good communication skills & cross-team collaboration.
- Vigilant at performing and signing off on code reviews.
- Solid understanding of Unreal's physics system.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with Design and Art to ensure compelling character performances.
- Write tests to automatically detect regressions in new gameplay functionality.
- Interview new candidates to help build highly effective teams.
- Two years of experience on the unreal engine
- Six years of game development
- Two full game development cycle
About ProbablyMonsters Inc.
Established in 2016 and announced in October 2019, ProbablyMonsters™ is a new breed of game company that builds sustainable AAA studios to launch original AAA games. The company was founded by Harold Ryan to not only create great games, but also to make a great working experience for developers, one where people, culture, and creativity come first. ProbablyMonsters mission is to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional interactive experiences. The company has built a central team that provides early stage infrastructure and long-term support to its studios on Operations, HR, Finance, BizDev, Tech, and QA, among other services. This unique model provides Cauldron Studios and all ProbablyMonsters studios the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions. Learn more about us at our website.