Senior Animation Engineer
Cauldron Studios™, a ProbablyMonsters studio, is developing a narrative-driven AAA game. We are looking for a world-class Senior Animation Engineer that will directly work with Art to build intuitive animation tech and pipelines that will enable our studio to create immersive game character performances.
Who You Are:
- A profound understanding of Unreal's animation systems.
- Deep knowledge on how to make combat look and feel amazing.
- Comfortable mentoring engineers.
- Knowledgeable about making convincing dialog performances.
- Diligent at writing unit, integration, and performance tests.
- Work with tech art and animators to design, review & implement new pipelines.
- Good communication skills & cross-team collaboration.
- Vigilant at performing and signing off on code reviews.
- Fluid at systems in C++, blueprint & scripting language.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with the design team to flush out animation support for combat.
- Work directly with the art team to enable their character performances.
- Set animation budgets, build animation tools, and debugging support.
- Drive the studio's vision of animation excellence and what is our bar.
- Two years of experience on the unreal engine
- Six years of game development
- Two full game development cycle
About ProbablyMonsters Inc.
Established in 2016 and announced in October 2019, ProbablyMonsters™ is a new breed of game company that builds sustainable AAA studios to launch original AAA games. The company was founded by Harold Ryan to not only create great games, but also to make a great working experience for developers, one where people, culture, and creativity come first. ProbablyMonsters mission is to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional interactive experiences. The company has built a central team that provides early stage infrastructure and long-term support to its studios on Operations, HR, Finance, BizDev, Tech, and QA, among other services. This unique model provides Cauldron Studios and all ProbablyMonsters studios the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions.