Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers the video games industry’s leading creative talent to develop the games that they are passionate about building, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, OlliOlli World, and more. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Las Vegas, and Singapore.
Our Internship Program:
Take-Two’s Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain substantive, first-hand business insight over the course of a three-month paid internship. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects. Our internships are created with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
The Paid Media Intern position will assist with Private Division’s advertising strategy and execution for titles like Kerbal Space Program, Kerbal Space Program 2, and OlliOlli World. Digital advertising is a crucial component of a marketing plan, and deciding when and where ads appear as well as what they’re communicating can make or break a campaign. Additionally, an emphasis will be placed on analytics. Making data-driven optimizations and decisions on the fly helps guarantee success in an ad campaign. Our analytics tools help us figure out what’s working, what’s not, and what can be improved.
What You’ll Take On:
For this internship opportunity, the candidate will learn and assist in the planning process for ad campaigns, the execution and set-up of those campaigns, as well as the mid-campaign and post-campaign adjustments that are informed by relevant and accurate data. Some responsibilities will include:
- Learn the ins and outs of ad platforms like Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, and more
- Help develop insights through consistent reporting and analysis of our campaigns
- Create and source audiences using customer data and third-party data sources
- Assist in creative development for paid media assets including banner ads and video cutdowns
- Monitor lower funnel KPIs like website visits, wish lists, and sales
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- Preferably experience in marketing or advertising, bonus if it’s in the entertainment or tech industry. We are open to candidates with
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Attention to Detail, Time Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Desired Education Level: All Interns should be current students or recent grads with a focus in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications
Office Location: Willing to participate in hybrid working model, based out of our Midtown Manhattan office.
Great to Have:
- Strong analytics background. Ability to find patterns in data and draw actionable insights from them. Any experience with analytics dashboards (Tableau, Datorama, Looker) a plus
- Experience with audience planning or creative development
- An interest in videogames as well as the advertising industry. What are your favorite games and what makes you want to play them? What are the most impactful ads you’ve seen before?
What We Offer You:
Great Company Culture. Consistently ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work. Creativity, innovation, and efficiency are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves in creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and grow within and around the company and our Labels.
Work Hard, Play Hard. We like that our employees’ bond, blow off steam, and flex some creative muscles. Whether it’s boot camp classes, coloring on the roof, or monthly socials. These events encourage employees to tap into what keeps them going.
Take-Two Interactive Software is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. T2 does not discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, creed, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender expression, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other basis protected by law.