Social Media Manager
Who Are We?
Prism is a professional gaming organization that pairs top tier talent with opportunity and industry know-how. We pride ourselves on our community, player, and team development thanks to our focus on a genuine and empathetic approach.
The Social Media Manager within Prism Esports plays a vital role within brand growth, representation, interaction, and entertainment. Your role will require initiative to create content from a variety of sources, such as, game-play, tournament placement, merchandise imagery, sponsorships, and more. Additionally, you'll be taught how to gauge, edit, and filter content to appropriately represent the brand. After all of this, you'll have to utilize creativity in the form of description writing.
- Scheduling posts (Content, Event, and Member media)
- Communicating with several teams of Management
- Ability to execute on ideas while meeting respected deadlines
- Creative suggestion and guidance within our social platform structure and pursuits
- Proficient writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members to ensure timely posts
- Ability to plan effectively, both individually and collectively
- Have a personality that mixes with the supportive and passionate culture we're building
- Is willing to represent the brand on social platforms
As expected, especially within a volunteer role, it's easy to become intimidated with such a position and responsibilities. Our brand looks to make this an encouraging and self-betterment position. We're collectively working to make your passion a career. We look forward to hearing from you!