Social Media Manager
Prism Esports is founded on the desire to build a community that feels like family regardless of its size. Since we started, we've recruited an incredible family of gaming talent and personalities. It's important to us that our gaming talent also be a great cultural fit for the community we've set to build. Prism Esports was founded by Tyler and Dave, mid-year of 2018. In the short amount of time we've been up and running, we believe Prism has become something special in the gaming community. Already, the Apex Legends members have left their fingerprint within the competitive scene and world record books. Not to mention, the incredible people they've interacted with through social platforms and gaming events. We're incredibly excited for what the future holds and hope to see you there with us!
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager within Prism Esports plays a vital role within brand growth, representation, and entertainment. Your role will require initiative to create content from a variety of sources, such as, game-play, tournament placement, merchandise imagery, sponsorships, and more. Additionally, you'll be taught how to gauge, edit, and filter content to appropriately represent the brand. After all of this, you'll have to utilize creativity in the form of description writing.
- Obtaining content from players, teams, management, and events
- Using your training to properly conform the content to represent the brand
- Crafting the text that will be included with the post that properly represents the brand
- Submitting the post to management for review
- Completing tasks within the agreed schedule
- Experience with social media management
- Proficiency in writing and grammar
- Have a personality that mixes with the supportive and passionate culture we're building
- Has the ability to and will communicate through Discord on a timely basis
- Will be a proper representation of the brand and all of its members
- Is willing to represent the brand on social platforms
It's easy to become intimidated with such a position and responsibilities. Our brand looks to make this an encouraging and self-betterment position. We're collectively working to make a passion, a career. We look forward to working with you.