Who Are We?
Prism is a professional esports organization that provides opportunities that allow individuals to convert their passions into a career. We believe in offering opportunities, without discrimination, to individuals and groups, regardless of their influence. Ultimately, we are bridging the gap in esports by pairing business acumen with aspiring, genuine talent.
Within this role, you'll be speaking to applicants, applying for the Prism family. There's a large sum of responsibility, as you'll be utilizing your decision-making skills to assess whether an applicant is a proper fit for the brand.
- Interviewing applicants
- Being ready and on time for each interview
- Taking notes during interviews
- Actively discussing availability with your team
- Obtaining one of our competitive players to assist with the interview, if the interview is for a competitive position
- Understanding the current needs of the brand
- Have a personality that mixes with the supportive and passionate culture we're building
- Availability primarily during 6PM - 8:30PM (CST) for interviews
- Comfortable speaking to individuals or groups of people
- Has the ability to and will communicate through Discord on a timely basis
- Will be a proper representation of the brand and all of its members
- Is willing to represent the brand on social platforms
As expected, especially within a volunteer role, it's easy to become intimidated with such a position and responsibilities. Our brand looks to make this an encouraging and self-betterment position. We're collectively working to make a passion, a career. We look forward to working with you.