Who Are We?
Prism is a professional esports organization that provides opportunities that allow individuals to convert their passions into a career. We believe in offering opportunities, without discrimination, to individuals and groups, regardless of their influence. Ultimately, we are bridging the gap in esports by pairing business acumen with aspiring, genuine talent.
About the Role
We are looking to bring on a graphic designer to our ever-growing Creative Team!
The Graphic Designer will play a key role in the development and creation of the Prism brand in conjunction with the Creative Director and Senior Management.
- Designing and conceptualizing visual materials for the Prism brand including social media assets, web design assets, marketing collateral, various graphics, and more.
- Ability to execute on collaborated ideas while meeting respected deadlines
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to the brand guidelines while pushing the limits of your creativity
- An online portfolio that showcases applicable skills and projects
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer (in esports is a plus!)
- Working knowledge with Adobe Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / etc.)
- A sharp eye for detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members to ensure a fair turnaround time for project completion
- Ability to plan effectively, both individually and collectively
- Have a personality that mixes with the supportive and passionate culture we're building
- Has the ability to and will communicate through Discord on a timely basis
- Will be a proper representation of the brand and all of its members
- Is willing to represent the brand on social platforms
Please include a link to your portfolio in the section below, in addition to your cover letter.
As expected, especially within a volunteer role, it's easy to become intimidated with such a position and responsibilities. Our brand looks to make this an encouraging and self-betterment position. You will also have access to connections and freelance opportunities within the organization and its affiliates.
We're collectively working to make your passion a career. We look forward to hearing from you!