Who Are We?
Prism is a professional esports organization that provides opportunities that allow individuals to convert their passions into a career. We believe in offering opportunities, without discrimination, to individuals and groups, regardless of their influence. Ultimately, we are bridging the gap in esports by pairing business acumen with aspiring, genuine talent.
The Tournament Manager within Prism Esports plays a vital role within the creation and execution of Prism tournaments, leagues, and various other events. As we'll be hosting tournaments every week, this will be a very active position.
- Collaborating with other Event Managers to schedule out tournaments
- Collaboratively build the framework of the tournament with the input of Team Managers and players
- Scouting and procuring a host/caster for the event
- Determining the prize-pool for the event
- Ensuring the Discord is properly setup to house the event
- Relaying complete information, regarding the tournament, to Senior Management for approval
- Have a personality that mixes with the supportive and passionate culture we're building
- Has the ability to and will communicate through Discord on a timely basis
- Will be a proper representation of the brand and all of its members
- Is willing to represent the brand on social platforms
- Has time to dedicate to the role and all it entails
As expected, especially within a volunteer role, it's easy to become intimidated with such a position and responsibilities. Our brand looks to make this an encouraging and self-betterment position. We're collectively working to make a passion, a career. We look forward to working with you.