Who Are We?
Prism is a professional esports organization that provides opportunities that allow individuals to convert their passions into a career. We believe in offering opportunities, without discrimination, to individuals and groups, regardless of their influence. Ultimately, we are bridging the gap in esports by pairing business acumen with aspiring, genuine talent.
The Event Accountant within Prism Esports plays a vital role within the back-end functionality of Prism events. You'll be handling event payment disputes, refunds, and more.
- Formulating a black & white set of guidelines we'll follow regarding specific events
- Handling payment disputes/debacles
- Monitoring our monetary flow to ensure our financial calculations for each event are accurate
- Have a personality that mixes with the supportive and passionate culture we're building
- A background in accounting
- Has the ability to and will communicate through Discord on a timely basis
- Will be a proper representation of the brand and all of its members
- Is willing to represent the brand on social platforms
- Has time to dedicate to the role and all it entails
As expected, especially within a volunteer role, it's easy to become intimidated with such a position and responsibilities. Our brand looks to make this an encouraging and self-betterment position. We're collectively working to make a passion, a career. We look forward to working with you.