(Closed) Junior Campaign Associate
Who We Are
PowerSpike is a media & technology company focused on building the most compelling and streamlined destination for activating sponsorships within gaming communities. PowerSpike collaborates with 20,000+ gaming and esports influencers to execute premium, authentic influencer marketing campaigns. PowerSpike’s influencer network reaches over 125M viewers every month and grew over 1000% in 2018. The 4-year-old company is backed by Techstars, Cox Enterprises, the Philadelphia 76ers, the Dorm Room Fund, and Ocean Azul Partners.
What we’re building
PowerSpike is building the world’s first Influencer Exchange.
Like a traditional ad exchange, where buyers can place bids for ads in real-time, PowerSpike’s technology instead enables brands to bid on influencers. We’re taking the simple and streamlined experience of programmatic advertising, and combining it with the authenticity of influencer marketing to deliver instantly scalable influencer campaigns. Think Google Ads meets influencers.
Currently focused on the gaming space, our technology enables brands like Intuit TurboTax and Activision Blizzard to launch influencer campaigns across our network of over 20,000+ Twitch streamers, just like they'd make a media buy.
Your work will directly help influencers pursue their dreams and assist some of the biggest brands in the world in streamlining their influencer marketing efforts.
What we need
We’re looking for a hungry, passionate, user-focused, and customer centric junior campaign associate to help bring PowerSpike’s sponsorships to life.
Working closely with the sales team, and reporting directly to the Accounts and Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for prospecting, vetting, and hunting down streamers to fill campaigns in a timely manner. You will be the first point of contact for many streamers and will be responsible for bringing them new sponsorship opportunities. Your work will directly help thousands of creators to make streaming their full-time career.
We value learning, creativity, candor, and collaboration - and as one of the first people at PowerSpike, we’re looking for someone who can help us define our culture and processes for years to come. Simply put, we believe in hiring A+ people, giving them clarity in what success means, and then supporting them to their fullest potential.
- Contacting streamers to share new sponsorship opportunities on PowerSpike that they may be a fit for
- Working closely with streamers to provide them with campaign assets and other materials from brands
- Managing and keeping a CRM up to date for sponsorship campaigns on PowerSpike
- Vetting streamers for brand safety and brand fit
- Working closely with streamers to collect information requested by brands
- Working closely with the Accounts and Partnerships Manager to ensure client satisfaction
- Working closely with the sales team to deliver on new client expectations
- 0-1+ years experience in account management
- Strong knowledge of the streaming and gaming ecosystems
- Desire to work in a fast-paced early-stage startup environment
- Ability to learn fast, adapt quickly, wear many hats, and hit the ground running
BONUS POINTS IF
- You’ve worked at a startup or attempted to launch your own startup before (even if it failed)
- You’re a streamer or have a network of streamers who you know.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- This is a paid independent contractor position with tremendous room for professional growth, and the possibility to become full-time
- This role will likely be 20-25 hours per week
- Comp Plan
- Early access to new products, games and services emerging in the space
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing startups in the gaming ecosystem
PowerSpike, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.