Who We Are
Powerspike is a media & technology company focused on building the most compelling and streamlined destination for activating sponsorships within gaming communities. Powerspike collaborates with 30,000+ gaming and esports influencers to execute premium, authentic influencer marketing campaigns. Powerspike’s influencer network reaches over 150M viewers every month and has already grown over 1000% in 2020. The 5-year-old company is backed by Techstars, Cox Enterprises, the Philadelphia 76ers, the Dorm Room Fund, and Ocean Azul Partners.
What we’re building
Powerspike is building the world’s first Influencer Exchange.
Like a traditional ad exchange, where buyers can place bids for ads in real-time, Powerspike’s technology instead enables brands to bid on influencers. We’re taking the simple and streamlined experience of programmatic advertising, and combining it with the authenticity of influencer marketing to deliver instantly scalable influencer campaigns. Think Google Ads meets influencers.
Currently focused on managed services, we are empowering brands like Fireball Whisky and Intuit QuickBooks with the expertise and operations needed to create amazing impressions on the gaming audience.
Your work will directly help influencers pursue their dreams and assist some of the biggest brands in the world in streamlining their influencer marketing efforts.
What we need
Powerspike is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team that also has strong experience in sales and marketing.
The ideal candidate can collaborate with the Powerspike Sales Team to create and design high quality marketing materials that are visually compelling while meeting Powerspike’s brand guidelines and standard. This candidate will also have the ability to meet critical deadlines as needed and be capable of managing multiple projects alongside content production.
- Lead production of content, such as hand-outs, social images, web and print advertisements, microsites, and video production for the marketing, sales, and social media teams.
- Assist Director of Creative Strategy with RFP presentations and design.
- Attend external Strategic Sales Meetings led by Sales with prospects and clients as needed to directly learn objectives and goals for proposal creation
- Attend internal meetings to assist Sales & Marketing to determine collateral creation workflow
- Work with tight deadlines and deliver presentation decks with compelling visual representations of Powerspike sales solutions
- Decide and collaborate on the best creative concept to present to Sales & Marketing based on defined needs for proposals, pitch decks and general collateral creation
- Participate in regular design reviews with the product/design team where you’ll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback.
- Ensure that all creative projects adhere to Powerspike’s brand guidelines and standards.
- Identify and manage a suite of systems and resources to enable effective workflow management
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design, creative direction, or marketing/advertising design.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience moving quickly - establishing timelines and delivering high-quality work on schedule, under tight deadlines.
- Experience creating materials for brand/client facing presentations
- Excellent design, layout, and typographic skills.
- Strong understanding of advertising agency and brand landscape
- A portfolio that shows your ability to tackle design problems and communicate with strong visual craft and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with brand marketing language and taxonomy
- Familiarity with communications design focused on sales a plus
- Must submit a demo reel/portfolio website that clearly demonstrates design and animation work.
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience working with 2D/3D animation a plus
- Experience working with design and prototyping tools including Figma, Sketch a plus
- Intermediate understanding of HTML, CSS, & JS a plus.