At Pow Wow Entertainment, we strive to create the most compelling multiplayer gaming experience, with a strong emphasis on originality, creativity and a touch of craziness! We are passionate about our games and their potential as an entertainment brand that can inspire players and leave a long lasting mark on gaming culture! If we dream there's no reason to not dream BIG right? If you share our passion for creating unique IPs, this is your opportunity to be part of that adventure and shape the next generation of entertainment.
We are looking for a talented, and highly passionate Studio Producer to work with us at Pow Wow Entertainment in beautiful Vienna. You are a talented Producer with the ability to craft and manage our processes internally. You have strong communication skills and a deep understanding of production and particularly Scrum / Agile processes.
As a Producer you will partner with team leaders to plan and guide the delivery of game experiences. You’ll be involved in development, from the early concept stages through production and final stages.
- Foster productivity, challenge processes and mobilize and inspire the project team to reach targeted deliverables.
- ...enjoy working with a complementary team of professional designers, artists, and programmers throughout all stages of development.
- … Make sure that our roadmaps are forecasted correctly and updated to fit the different requirements and Goals.
- Solve teams' impediments and make sure that all the team members can work as efficiently as possible.
- Manage the backlog with the Game director and ensure that the specifications and conditions are set in preparation for the ceremonies.
- Make sure that the various outsource companies are managed correctly and communication is on point.
- Provide and emphasize Scrum/Agile philosophy and mentality towards the company and the different scrum team.
- Make the bridge between the production team and the marketing team and ensure that communication and goals are reached efficiently.
- … a Producer with at least 5+ years of game development experience and have released multiple projects within the same role.
- … a personality that is motivating and inspiring to work with, described as open-minded, purposeful and respectful.
- … dedicated to crafting amazing gaming experiences for PC and Console.
- … highly organized and you have a very detail-oriented approach to your work.
- … able to write, communicate, and maintain roadmaps , schedule and overall Budget throughout the game’s life cycle and the studio.
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts and impediments.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning.
- … having a decent technical background and overall understanding of development and production.
- … able to work in the EU (EU work permit).
Besides being an awesome person you also have...
- … knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or Unity is a plus.
- … a strong interest in all kinds of other entertainment trends and other entertainment media.
We are offering...
… that you will become part of an incredibly experienced, talented and creative team of professional developers.
- … a competitive salary (14 times a year!)
- … 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year.
- … flexible working times that fit your needs.
- … a winning bonus package upon success.
- … an environment that lets you create outstanding game experiences and entertainment brands that will make a difference.
- … a place which supports you to further boost your skills.
- … the opportunity to live and work in Vienna, the city which has been voted as the most livable city several times already.
- … to support the right candidate to relocate to Vienna from within Europe. You will be supported by the team regarding all the paperwork, finding a nice apartment, and generally getting settled so you feel comfortable and at home as fast as possible.