Unity Motion Designer (f/m/x)
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Motion Designer with strong 3D and 2D animation skills and a firm understanding of Unity and C#, who would like to leave their mark on the mobile gaming industry. The right fit has a hard-headed approach to game video promotions, animations, art, and a constant itch to create the next hit. In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee-centric company structure. You can work completely self-reliantly if desired, although sharing knowledge and experience is highly encouraged. Full responsibility and ownership of your project, you are the game!
What Will You Do:
- Develop and maintain art production tooling, workflow and pipeline by writing scripts/tools to aid artists to create content more efficiently
- Troubleshoot key pipeline issues and solve core problems in cooperation with the development team
- Facilitate technical art communication across disciplines by providing clear and constructive feedback and guidance
- Create visually stunning videos using in-game assets for marketing campaigns
- Work with layouts and graphical assets to provide an intuitive user experience
- Ideate and design concept layouts of online motion design, video, and animation content
- Work with developers and game designers to validate the concept and visual approach for a scalable asset production process
- Be the knowledge base for the latest trends in motion graphics and UX/UI design
Who Will You Bring:
- Experience working in Unity and knowledge of the C# development language
- Excellent Premier and After Effects skills using Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as other 3D and audio editing software
- Knowledge of Figma
- Strong animation skills in both 3D and 2D environments - from adding new motion assets to existing footage to create unique animations for original user experience.
- Knowledge of Blender or similar 3D software
- A pragmatic approach to work, with the ability to work quickly across multiple content formats while managing multiple deadlines
- Whilst being a self-starter and independent in your work style, you engage in a team environment and consider your work an iterative process receiving feedback from game design and user acquisition teams
- Knowledge of the ad gaming industry, in particular, hyper-casual games
What We Offer:
- A spirited, inspiring, international, and enthusiastic team
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering paywalls.
- Perks: full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first-month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter, bike, or car rental in the times of Corona), free daily lunch, and, of course, fresh fruits, beverages, and snacks.