Motion Designer 2D/3D-Video Editor (M/F/X)
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Motion Designer-Video Editor with strong 3D and 2D animation skills, who would like to leave their mark on the mobile gaming industry. The right fit has a hard-headed approach to game video promotions, animations, art, and a constant itch to create the next hit. In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee-centric company structure. You can work completely self-reliant if desired, although sharing knowledge and experience is highly encouraged. Full responsibility and ownership of your project, you are the game!
What will you do:
- Create visually stunning video and image assets to drive user engagement
- Work with layouts and graphical assets to provide an intuitive user experience
- Ideate and design concept layouts of online motion design, video, and animation content
- Work with developers and game designers to validate the concept and visual approach for a scalable asset production process
- Be the knowledge base for the latest trends in motion graphics and UX/UI design
What will you bring:
- Excellent premier and after effects skills using Photoshop and Illustrator as well as other 3D and audio editing software
- Strong animation skills in both 3D and 2D environments - from adding new motion assets to existing footage to creating unique animations for original user experience.
- A pragmatic approach to work, with the ability to work quickly across multiple content formats while managing multiple deadlines
- Whilst being a self-starter and independent work style you engage in a team environment and consider your work an iterative process receiving feedback from game design and user acquisition teams
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Unity
What we offer:
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering pay walls.
- Perks: full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter, bike, or car rental in the times of Corona), free daily lunch, and, of course, fresh fruits, beverages and snacks
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual games. Based at our Berlin HQ, our integrated creative and engineering teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded 100 million times across iOS and Android. We are proud to be backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason.