We are looking for an ambitious and talented Game Designer who would like to leave their mark on the mobile gaming industry. The right fit has a hard-headed approach to games, mechanics and a constant itch to create the next hit. Full responsibility and ownership of your project, you are the game!
- Rapidly create and iterate mobile game concepts
- Analyze and turn ideas & features into detailed game mechanics
- Collaborate with the development and design teams to ensure fast and solid execution
- Innovate or fast follow design trends in the market to stay on top of trends and draw user-focused conclusions
- Strong professional experience designing games
- Knowledge of the hyper-casual games market
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Strong intuition for game mechanics and game flow
- Commitment to quality on-time execution
- Avid gamer across multiple genres
- Experience working with Unity
- Track record designing successful mobile games
- Experience working with hyper-casual games
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering paywalls.
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual games. Based at our Berlin HQ, our integrated creative and engineering teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded 100 million times across iOS and Android. We are proud to be backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason.
More than just a mobile games company Popcore renounces traditional ideas, taking a new approach to formulating universal appeal.