About Polar Ace
Established in 2016, Polar Ace is a esports and entertainment organization that brings the community together through connection, competition, and innovation. Polar Ace has teams in over 20 games, staff from all around the world, a vibrant Discord server with 6,000+ members, Polar Ace TV, and (coming soon) the Polar Ace Partnership Platform.
We are looking for a dedicated Sponsorship Manager with esports and sales experience eager to help grow our sales practice.
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare sales strategies and proposals
- Responsible for establishing new points of contact at target companies and setting up meetings
- Create and curate sales materials including decks and proposals
- Close deals! Achieve monthly and annual sales targets
- Must be 18 or older
- Known throughout the industry for their poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts
- 1-2 years of gaming or esports sales experience, with an emphasis on content sponsorship and integration
- Strong grasp of the esports landscape, including the activity of both endemic and non-endemic brands in the space
- Deep understanding of the online video space with knowledge of both VoD and live streaming
- Proven track record of working within a team to achieve organizational goals
- Strong relationships with esports advertisers and great relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, assertive self starter
- Passionate about gaming and esports!
- Paid opportunity based on commission
- Free graphics
- Explore the esports world
- Further your marketing/sales skills
- Chance to work with fantastic teams and exciting projects
- Cover letter and resume are required with your application
Thank you for your interest!