About Polar Ace
Established in 2016, Polar Ace is a esports and entertainment organization that brings the community together through connection, competition, and innovation. Polar Ace has teams in over 20 games, staff from all around the world, a vibrant Discord server with 5,000+ members, Polar Ace TV, and (coming soon) the Polar Ace Partnership Platform.
Stay up to date with all things Polar Ace on:
- Our social medias (all @polaracegg)
- Our Discord server (discord.gg/polarace)
- Twitch (twitch.tv/polaracegg)
We are looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic Community Development staff who are capable of collaborating with people from all backgrounds and eager to grow with a lively community. Community Development staff are responsible for attending staff meetings, promoting and attending the weekly Polar Ace Discord server events, event planning & execution, and community engagement.
You'll develop your marketing and communication skills, as well as have opportunities for growth and recognition within the organization along the way. We want to reward those who give back consistently to Polar Ace and the community!
- Continuously identify and execute ways to improve the experience, turnout, and advertisement of our Discord events.
- Interact with posts on the Polar Ace Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Promote the Polar Ace Discord server/Polar Ace social media posts on your own accounts.
- Interact with various managers to ensure events run smoothly.
Consistently attend Discord events.
- Advertise frequently on your social medias and in the Polar Ace server about Discord events.
- Keep people engaged and excited during the events.
- Consistently attend and participate in one staff meeting every week.
- Must be 16 or older
- Please apply if you're interested in becoming Discord Staff only. We currently aren't looking for Game Managers or Social Media Managers right now.
- 0 to 1+ year(s) of experience in the following areas (including, but not limited to): customer service, esports, marketing, community engagement, business development, or public relations.
- A creative spark and passion for esports, entertainment, and community development.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn and receive constructive feedback.
- Committed desire to foster an inclusive community for all.
- Twitter headers
- Explore the esports world
- Develop your marketing skills
- Chance to work with fantastic teams and exciting projects
- Both cover letter and resume are required.
- In your cover letter, include your Discord ID.
- Please join our Discord server at discord.gg/polarace. Introduce yourself in the #introduce-yourself channel. Tag @Jessica Leung#0001 and @SirHawk#7110 in your message. Mention this job posting as well.
- Following all instructions will increase the chances of your application being considered!
Thank you for your interest!