Graphic Designer (Local to Dallas, TX preferred / Remote)
Poke Media seeking a self-motivated Graphic Designer to join their creative team. This Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and cultivating graphics and thumbnails specifically designed for YouTube gaming videos for Poke Media with the primary theme of Roblox, Minecraft, and vlog videos. Must have a portfolio with work related to the field requested above or examples that showcase the ability and skill traits that are present to complete the request above.
Poke Media is an entertainment company that produces high-quality content on YouTube. Poke Media aims to produce unique and redefining videos that push the boundaries of each game they explore. Expanding their brand and influence on each platform. Poke Media aims to leave an impressionable smile on each audience member while simulating the idealism and positive mannerism Poke Media tries to install.
Summary of Duties:
- Work with the internal team to produce and create unique thumbnails and any other graphic assets that are consistent with the quality and standards of the brand.
- Brainstorm and produce creative ways to assist in providing a constant growth and push for higher quality and standard.
- Be able to work flexible hours and provide a quick turn around.
- Create digital art that includes the following: Avatar and characters, high-quality custom text work, backgrounds with depth, icons, and promotional banners/posters for products.
- Must be proficient in Adobe graphic design products such as, but not limited to, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in C4D and Blender 3D modeling is a plus.
- Capable of taking directions and creatively find solutions on their own in a timely manner.
- Needs to meet deadlines and able to be flexible with work deadlines/work schedule.
- Work with and without direction to produce the same final results.
- Must be willing to learn and have a desire to grow in the market and industry.
- Familiarity with Youtube content and its processes is a plus.
- Take notes and constructive criticisms.
- Self-drive and needs to take initiative.
Want to apply?
Please send in an application email with your resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Any applications without a portfolio will not be considered. In addition please attach any other examples that you think will benefit your application.