The fastest-growing high school sport in America isn’t basketball or football—it’s esports—and PlayVS is the official platform for High School esports. We offer an incredible, full-stack esport platform—game integrations, team building tools, leagues, tournaments, and schedules—and our software products tie everything together into a cohesive experience.
We're looking for an extraordinary Product Manager to join our team. Product Managers at PlayVS deliver the right feature at the right time. It's a hands-on, highly engaged, and detail-oriented job. You'll define strategy for new products and features and be responsible for a large portfolio of work. You'll plan, prioritize, coordinate, drive, and deliver.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a feature development team.
- Partner with your Engineering and Design peers to drive all aspects of the product development process—determine requirements, scope costs, develop a plan, execute, and manage delivery.
- Work cross-functionally across Engineering, Product, Design, and other PlayVS teams to use the collective skills, knowledge, and experience of our company.
- Interview users and build relationships with customers to develop your own perspective.
- Make critical decisions and trade-offs to ensure your projects remain on schedule and are successful.
- Resolve conflicts, troubleshoot, and unblock issues.
- Communicate with every level of our organization, from individual contributors to executives.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 4+ years of product management experience with consumer-facing products across web and/or mobile platforms.
- A proven track record of delivering high quality projects across cross-functional teams on time and to specification.
- Ability to connect short term plans with a long term vision. You can break a larger product vision out into smaller, iterative milestones that build on one another.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to present to executive staff and key stakeholders.
- Strong data and analytics skills. Experience with popular data visualization tools a strong plus.
- Experience working in a dynamic, execution-driven environment.
- A passion for gaming, its community, and its customers.