(Closed) Designer, Growth Marketing
PlayVS is building the infrastructure and official platform for high school esports. We work with game publishers and high school governing bodies to build and operate sanctioned leagues across the country. Our software products tie everything together, creating the world’s first full-stack sports platform. We believe in the power of esports - the challenges we solve together on a daily basis are new, exciting, and relevant to creating a robust esports ecosystem. PlayVS is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA and we are rapidly expanding.
We are looking for a passionate designer to join our Growth team. You’ll own how we bring our product and brand to life through messaging and creative across a wide variety of channels. Your efforts will help PlayVS attract and engage even more players and schools. You’ll pass along the wins, own the misses and most importantly, learn along the way.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Lead design efforts across Acquisition & Email marketing channels.
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders to determine creative strategy & execution.
- Define & understand key audience segments.
- Analyze performance and drive impact through campaigns.
- You will continually find ways to make our process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality creative more quickly.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience building and delivering successful campaigns. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into creative executions with minimal guidance.
- Passionate about PlayVS and the problem we are solving.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Committed desire to understand our customers.
- Familiarity with key growth marketing channels: Facebook, Snapchat & Google advertising, Email.
- Strong written communication skills
- Possess a growth mindset: Live and breathe experimentation, data analysis, and ruthlessly prioritize for impact.