Network System Engineer
Playtika is looking for a Network System Administrator to join the Kiev office on a full- time basis.
Playtika — the company of storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the social games industry. Playtika doesn’t just build games. It brings them to life. Fueled by over six terabytes of data daily, our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
We were the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks. We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have 30 million players and 17 offices around the world.
- Maintaining & Support our Firewall Infrastructure
- Maintaining & Support our LAN \ WAN \ Wireless Infrastructure
- Maintain and improve the company network infrastructure while focusing on security
- Provide professional service for colleagues and customers
- Work on complex and escalated support issues
- Working in a fast and dynamic environment.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as an IT/Sys Admin/Network Administrator
- Working with global and remote teams – advantage
- Hands-on experience with firewalls – (Palo Alto – advantage)
- Hands-on experience with Juniper switches
- Hands-on experience with Wireless solutions
- Hands-on experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 corporate networks, VLANs, Routing and ACLs
- Experience in maintaining VMware infrastructure
- Knowledge with NAC solutions
- Knowledge in Windows - including maintenance: AD, GPO, Exchange, DNS
- Knowledge in Office365 environment – an advantage
- Service-oriented with Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organized with high attention to details
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Wiling to be available 24/7, including weekends as needed.
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Corporate English classes
- Referral program
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with a magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
- Cool corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable.