Playtika — the company of storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the social games industry. Playtika doesn’t just build games. It brings them to life. Fueled by over six terabytes of data daily, our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
We were the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks. We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have 30 million players and 17 offices around the world.
INFRA is a department that develops some kind of “core” services that can be used in any company game. There are 21 teams in INFRA that manage nearly 100 microservices including Payment System, Back Office System, Users Segmentation, Coupons service, Tournaments Service, User Service, Bonus Service, Messaging Service, etc. All teams work by adopted SCRUM methodology with local Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
As a part of our team, you will participate in the development of new Node.JS infrastructure as well as develop new Node.JS services.
- At least 3+ years of work experience with commercial projects;
- Proven Node.JS knowledge;
- Experience with React.JS;
- Experience with VCS (Git);
- A natural flair for writing well-structured code;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (read/write/speak).
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Express.JS;
- Experience with Typescript;
- Experience with Material-UI.
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Comfortable office near the ’Osokorki’ metro station with a magnificent view at the whole right bank of the Dnieper;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
- Cool corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable.