Senior Customer Success Manager
25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud and we are trusted by 300+ gaming companies across the world.
We are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) to manage our strategic customer relationships and build out our Customer Success team.
You will work cross functionally with our Business Development, Product Marketing, and Project Management teams to deliver value, drive adoption, and ensure our customers continue to use PlaytestCloud to its fullest potential.
- Retain and expand our customers base by owning a portfolio of existing customers including all enterprise-level accounts
- Increase customers’ usage of PlaytestCloud’s platform through effective up- and cross-selling, identifying resources and best practices that will help our customers increase their end user adoption
- Learn our product inside and out to proactively help our customers achieve their desired outcomes and utilize the platform (and their subscription plans) effectively
- Plan, conduct and lead QBRs
- Building strong business relationships that ensures customers understand we are their internal advocate
- Become the voice of the customer, and represent customer use cases internally
- Liaise with the Project Management and Engineering teams when appropriate to handle deeper technical challenges and improve the customer experience
- You have 8+ years of experience in a Customer Success Management or Account Management role
- You have experience working to and exceeding account growth targets
- You think strategically and have a ‘customer first’ mindset
- You take an analytical approach to problem solving
- You’re tech savvy – CRMs and spreadsheets are second nature to you
- You are enthusiastic and have a can-do approach that helps you position yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers and thereby grow our business
- You want to become an expert in using and explaining the PlaytestCloud products
- You have permission to work in Germany or are an EU citizen
- You have native-like spoken and written English skills. German is not required for the role. Any additional languages will be a plus.
- Bonus: You are passionate about mobile games and play games regularly
- Double Bonus: You have worked at a B2B SaaS business before
- Triple bonus: You have experience with usability testing / user research
What's in it for you:
- Take responsibility for a core part of the business from day one
- Define, build and lead the new Customer Success team
- Opportunities to travel the world: Visit customers, attend conferences and other industry events*
- Join a growing company with career advancement opportunities
- Work directly with the top mobile gaming studios in the world
(*Please note: Due to COVID-19, this position will start as a remote based role without any business travel)
With your application, please send us a cover letter on why you are a great fit for PlaytestCloud. And if you play games, tell us which ones!
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables testing iOS and Android games with real players around the world. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports which game studios use to craft amazing player experiences. At PlaytestCloud, everybody contributes directly to helping our customers make the best games possible.
- Our spacious Berlin-Charlottenburg office is easily accessible from all parts of the city
- German lessons on all levels (A1-C2)
- Your favorite drinks, snacks, and coffee
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen
- Flexible work schedule including remote working opportunities
- English is the company language
At PlaytestCloud, we welcome diversity and believe everyone should have a fair chance at setting the high score. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everybody who works here or with us, regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion (or lack thereof), political affiliation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status or any other protected characteristics. Join us and make the future of mobile gaming diverse, inclusive, and exciting.