Store Games Optimization Coordinator (12m FTC)
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Global Store and Services team brings together staff from around the world, with a passion for engaging PlayStation gamers with relevant and entertaining content. This area of Sony Interactive Entertainment has seen significant growth in recent years to become a key revenue contributor and continues to evolve with the industry to create new business opportunities. We’re are looking for individuals who are motivated by being part of a truly global team, working together at the forefront of digital content distribution.
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Conversion Rate Optimisation team is responsible for optimising multiple conversion metrics by making PlayStation Store the retail destination of choice for PlayStation content and delivering an optimal consumer and retail experience.
This role that will play an integral part to the CRO Optimisation team and will support the team in their efforts to create a data driven decision culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Optimise defined areas of SIE’s digital storefronts to optimise commercial performance and achieve channel KPI targets; above all Store Conversion.
- Ensuring that digital support strategies are developed with the Manager and then communicated with appropriate levels of information among key internal stakeholders.
- Developing and adhering to best practices and processes with the CRO / Creative Services / CLM / Operations / CM / BP&I and Customer Service teams.
- Applying consumer insight findings to deliver the optimisation strategy for defined commercial priorities.
- Leveraging existing data sources to understand local customer segments and develop end-to-end support strategies in response to regional trends.
- Working with the CM/CLM teams to optimise the product release and promotional schedule for defined key markets, addressing budget risks and opportunities.
- Working with the Creative Studio team to ensure that channel execution is compliant with brand and design principles.
- Responsibility for thorough QA across defined digital commerce channels.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (or relative qualification standard)
- 2 years’ experience in a commercially focused optimisation role – Ecommerce, B2C, Entertainment,
- Worked as part of a team that crosses multiple countries and time zones
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data and presenting findings
- Cross functional organisational
- Experience using CMS tools and Data Management Platforms
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data and present new ideas and solutions
- Demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively across different functions and influence senior business partners for data-driven decision making
- Good understanding of UX best practices/cross platform UX
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- High levels of personal motivation to further your skills, experience and business knowledge
- Experience using Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics tools
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing
- Availability to travel globally
- Passion and knowledge of the gaming industry
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.