Sr. Product Manager, Dynamic Advertising
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Product Manager, Dynamic Advertising
As part of the PlayStation Network Advertising team, you will help to drive initiatives and projects in a growing and influential space of the PlayStation portfolio.
This role is focused primarily on dynamic advertising across the PlayStation Network. Our team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to define the tools, processes, and services to support this growing part of the PlayStation business.
This role will focus on targeted advertising for both on and off-platform spaces and continually iterating and improving upon an outstanding advertising platform to better serve PlayStation customers. This will include working closely with vendors and partners for both server-side and demand-side advertising platforms, while also collaborating with UX, Engineering, and Operations teams to build upon and improve current tooling, monitoring, and reporting products to further empower the PlayStation advertising business.
- Drive inventory growth and reporting enhancements to empower the PlayStation advertising business and operations teams.
- Work closely with key internal global business partners to elicit requirements for new functionality.
- Partner with Program Management as they supervise delivery, manage timelines, resolve blockers and risks.
- Support User Experience in the design of new functionality
- Partner with Business Analysts to define business logic and requirements
- Partner with Product Owners and Engineering leads to prepare stories for delivery
- Interface with engineering teams to clearly convey requirements and provide insight into business rationale/benefits, including presenting at large planning events & to senior management
- Ensure features are backed by important metrics, and that success is measured on an ongoing basis.
- Manage a backlog of epics and features, as well as driving prioritization in alignment with an identified short-term monetization plan.
- Continually learn and develop in order to be a subject matter expert with respect to the competition and technology around Dynamic Advertising
- Be responsible for the backlog of initiatives and features and drive prioritization.
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or similar role with Dynamic Advertising
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to present ideas to large audiences.
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented.
- The ability to think outside the box while collaborating on new products, solutions, and features.
- The ability to travel domestic and international when safely able to do so
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with partners, vendors, and project team members to further the business goals of our products and services
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills - You will be interacting with all types of people (user experience designers, engineers, managers, vendors, partners, etc.)
- Experience working on both display and video dynamic advertising solutions
- Experience with experimentation and various methodologies
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.