(Closed) Software Engineering Intern
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Software Engineering Intern
San Francisco, CA
- Develop new features for Client framework and improve existing features
- Improve Windows debugging tools
- Build test cases and execute them to ensure the quality of new features.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
- Working experience with iterative and agile development, unit testing
- Experience in development of applicatinos
- Highly motivated with outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be able to work with others at all levels
- Good work ethic coupled with the ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.