(Closed) Senior Diversity Recruiting Sourcer
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Diversity Recruiting Sourcer
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Diversity Recruiting Sourcer. In this role you will partner with business leaders and our recruiting teams to fill a variety of positions (software engineering, technical program management, etc.). Sony promotes diversity across the Sony Group as a key management strategy by ensuring an inclusive work environment and by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting employees from diverse backgrounds. Sony embraces diversity as a key management strategy and respects the individuality of each employee and encourages them to inspire each other through ongoing dialogue. As part of our recruiting team, you would play a key role in recruiting individuals of diverse backgrounds and drive further growth for the company.
- Develop diverse sourcing strategies, plans, and pipelines
- Work with the other recruiting team members (recruiters and coordinators) to effectively manage candidates
- Provide research and mapping on diverse organizations, schools, and employee resource groups
- Craft and send recruiting emails to generate leads
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Participation in seminars or workshops around Diversity in the Workplace
- 3+ years of Diversity Sourcing or Diversity Recruiting experience
- Experience in sourcing for candidates through multiple channels (conferences, web, social/professional networks, open-source communities, etc.)
- Proven experience with passive candidate generation
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems; Greenhouse is a plus
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, candidate relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us, and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.