Partner Health Program Manager
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Reporting into the Senior Business Planning Manager, the Program Manager will be responsible for the design, delivery and execution of a comprehensive Partner Health and Survey Program, ensuring a well-operating conversation and feedback loop exists between Sony and our partners.
High Partner Satisfaction is a primary tenet and goal of our third-party relations strategy, and this role will be responsible for building the framework and managing the governance of the year-round Partner Health program that measures and improves our individual relationships with our partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and drive program management for the delivery of the Partner Health Program – a multiple large cross-regional, cross-functional initiative
- Ensure the program runs on schedule, with key deliverables achieved on time and within scope
- Attentively and proactively track all potential out of scope work to ensure program is delivered within budget
- Work closely with the Partner Experience Manager to identify key areas for efficiency and effectiveness of the program, and collaborate to enact improvements
- Regularly report to executive leadership on the overall performance of the program at a cadence agreed with key business leads
- Engage with the external vendor to ensure fulfillment of strategic contract commitments and obligations
- Ensure internal teams are aligned to deliver and support key program initiatives
- Identify communication gaps and risks and proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in program management, preferably in a commercial role
- Experience designing and developing operations programs and leading cross functional teams
- Strong process orientation and enforcement
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skill
- Robust organizational and project management capabilities, including the ability to create, manage, and track complex timelines with inter-related dependencies
- Demonstrated Project Management capabilities to deliver large scale projects
- Experience leading cross functional teams using influence for desired outcomes
- Ability to operate independently and take ownership of program management governance for a global team
- Experience managing external vendors, creating RFPs and managing budgets
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to succeed amidst ambiguity, and to create predictability from chaos
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels of internal and external stakeholders, with an ability to frame up status and recommendations
- Strong collaborative management style, with an execution- and result-oriented focus
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.