Manager, University Recruiting
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
About the Role
PlayStation’s University Recruiting Manager is responsible for running SIE’s intern program for North America. This strategic leader will manage a team of recruiters and coordinators to transform and maintain a diverse, entry level pipeline into SIE.
- Own the end to end University Recruiting function for PlayStation North America.
- Lead and mentor a team of high performing recruiters & coordinators to drive innovation, development & program improvement
- Develop strategies to grow strong & diverse pipelines of candidates through sourcing, networking & large-scale conference participation.
- Collaborate with SVPs & hiring managers to ensure UR efforts meet goals, initiatives & strategies within each individual organization.
- Produce data-driven results & regularly presented to C-suite leadership to influence decisions & increase program impact
- Deliver internship experiences, host summer social events annually and facilitate large-scale networking opportunities for cohorts
- Partner with & developed relationships with universities
- Host on-campus & virtual events & learning sessions that engage students & position PS’s brand as an industry leader
- Build and supervise against a budget for all program activity.
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and value of all UR initiatives
- Deep understanding of University Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, and Program Management
- Shown success and experience building and scaling programs
- 5+ years of University Recruiting experience with minimum of 3+ years in leadership role
- Experience partnering with with universities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly driven with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- ATS experience – Greenhouse preferred
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.