Junior Scrum Master
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation. We seek a Scrum Master within the Partner Platform which is part of Content and Customer Engineering. The Partner Platform applications are utilized worldwide by content producers to interact and supply their content onto the PlayStation platform, including games, movies, music and more. The ideal candidate will be highly self motivated, willing to work with multiple teams local and remote.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Facilitating scrum events and ceremonies
- Coach team members and organisation to use Agile practises and values
- Facilitate internal communication(discussions, decision making and conflict resolution) and foster effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications
- Work with product owners to manage backlogs and new requests
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Coaching the Development team in self-organisation
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum team and,
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of Scrum and other agile practises in the organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a scrum master role
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and principles
- Familiarity with software development
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.