Incident Management Analyst Intern
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for an IM/PM Analyst Intern to join our established, high performance team in San Diego, CA. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and passionate about this field.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
IM/PM Analyst Intern
San Diego, CA.
This position requires the ability to think analytically, work collaboratively, and document all work being performed.
- Monitor incoming event queues for potential incidents; identify and act on anomalous network activity
- Perform a thorough analysis of network behavior Detailed analysis, documentation
- Perform proficient forensic analysis using tools and monitoring systems
- Perform hunting for dat across the network and digital assets, and reports
- Perform detailed investigation and response activities to assist in identification, containment, eradication and recovery actions for potential incidents
- Ensures all pertinent information is obtained to allow for the identification, containment, eradication, and recovery actions to occur in a time sensitive environment
- Collaborates with technical engineers, and analysts to provide indications and warnings, and contributes to predictive analysis of incidents
- learn techniques and processes around service management
- Create and continuously improve standard operating procedures used by the GSO team for actionable incidents
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships/partnerships with the engineering and infrastructure support teams throughout the organization as well as business units
- Triage issues raised by users from different forums/direct reporting and coordinate with technical teams
- Case Management – Need to troubleshoot and resolve cases raised by users or escalate as necessary
- Manage incidents through Servicenow
- Client Management, Communication, Analytics and User Experience services for Conferencing IT Services
- Create and update the test cases for the service readiness of the services offered
- Manage small projects with stringent timelines, provide status updates, coordinate between teams to drive the project to completion
- Ability to work in geographically separate teams
- Ability to multi-task and wear multiple hats
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us, and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.