PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
An exciting opportunity to join a distributed team that supports PlayStation Studios & their projects. As a Compliance Tester you will be responsible for testing to assure complete compliance on your assigned projects. You will have the opportunity to work on ground-breaking hardware and video-games within a large multicultural, multi region team; helping us drive and create the future of games & Compliance Testing. This is your chance to make your mark and be involved in promoting the PlayStation values that have helped release some of the most exciting and innovative games out there!
What we’re looking for:
Someone who champions an environment consistent with PlayStation’s values through communication, collaboration, inclusion, and innovation, influencing others to do the same.
- Clarity and Energy | Listens | Communicates With Confidence | Shares | Keeps Everyone Informed
- Builds Relationships | Values Others | Works Well As Part of Broader SIE Team | Belonging | Team Spirit
- Creates | Flexible | Considers Alternatives | Curious | Does Things Differently | Improves Status Quo | Explores
- Sensitive | Encourages | Solicits Feedback | Contributes | Trust | Welcoming | Diversity
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide TRC Subject Matter Expertise to studio partners
- Acquire in depth knowledge of all Technical requirements
- Learn and understand all existing and future submission requirement
- Action pre-defined test cases, in addition to confirmation, regression and exploratory testing, to fully understand how compliant a product is against the submission requirements.
- Assess and communicate the current level of compliance on a product to all relevant partners and raise product risk accordingly.
- Be the compliance subject matter expert on selected titles
- Previous Compliance testing or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Development QA process.
- Previous experience of testing a product throughout the entire QA lifecycle
- Software testing Qualifications (such as ISQTB® Foundation level qualification or higher)
- Understanding of other platform’s compliance process
- PC Games testing experience, supporting, and releasing titles across a range of platforms like Steam, Epic, Origin, GOG, etc.
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Free eye test and glasses voucher
- Subsidised Café
- Access to cycle storage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.