(Closed) Client Solutions Manager
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Client Solutions Manager
The Client Solutions Manager – Gaming and Entertainment is a strategic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to be an early member of PlayStation’s Advertising growing organization! Client Solutions Mangers are responsible for building and managing key client relationships, being platform and product experts, and becoming a specialist in media planning, strategy and measurement to most important strategic accounts.
With proven understanding of both online media and the gaming/entertainment industry as a whole, this role will be partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. You will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires a high degree of organization, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment! This position will be located in our San Mateo, CA headquarters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Relationship Management
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance
- Project Management and Internal Operations
- Project manage complex work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
Required Academic & Work Experience:
- BA or BS degree in a technical or marketing degree with progressive experience in operations and analysis roles
- 6+ years of working experience in gaming, digital media, sales and/or partnership development
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- High proficiency in Excel with experience analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams with the ability to influence various levels of management
- Highly comfortable presenting ideas and leading productive meetings with intention
- Ability to travel as needed
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.