(Closed) Campaign & Release Management Specialist
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Reporting into the Global Marketing Organisation, the Market Liaison department serves as the strategic partner prioritising requests and inputs between Global Marketing and Local Territory business units.
Balancing commercial and strategic direction commitments between Global Marketing and the Territories, the team acts as a Champion of the local Market, whilst ensuring that Global activities and strategy are understood and implemented.
The Market Liaison department ensures that every Territory business unit receives timely, relevant and culturally appropriate support from Global Marketing, through owning a 360 degree communication loop to establish knowledge sharing of Local market insight and input to help build effective Global Planning.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for identifying key operational milestones with stakeholders from across the business for bundles, peripherals, software
- Act as single point of contact between Global Marketing & Global Business Operations teams for status updates related to workflow in within Vertical & Cross-functional teams
- Track and report on status of stakeholder approvals from Commercial Regions (pricing, release dates, localisation, age-ratings etc.)
- Provide oversight of Global Marketing vertical campaign RTM milestones, coordinating and managing detailed campaign reporting
- Manage RTM post-campaign surveys to facilitate Territory Marketing feedback, contributing to ongoing learning and improvements
- Act as point of contact for scheduling timings & tracking progress of Hardware, Software, Peripherals & Bundle artwork dates within the Global Marketing organisation
- Support Creative teams within Global Marketing with managing workflows and prioritisation
- Work across Global Business Operations (Sales/Operations) to understand product requirements, key milestones and identify deliverables required of the Global Marketing organisation
- Track status of key approvals from Commercial Regions (pricing, release dates, localisation, age-ratings)
- Identifies areas of opportunity in ways of working through a Continuous Improvement approach
- Has visibility across all Global Marketing Vertical campaigns to act as a health check to ensure all horizontals and verticals deliver to required Route to Market stages
- Monitors key assets delivery approvals & timings, and delivers consistency in tracking flow between Global Marketing and Territories
- Identifies potential blockers or bottlenecks in delivery of campaign requirements and escalates as appropriate
- Ensures effective Management Information is delivered to show key campaign milestone delivery
- Manage a portfolio release schedule (software, events, firmware, hardware, peripherals, promotions
What we're looking for:
- Educated to ‘A’ Level (or equivalent), preferably to degree standard in business related discipline
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience working in a professional environment, preferably in Media
- Working with stakeholders in complex matrix Org
- Experience with WRIKE or equivalent tracking tools
- An interest in or knowledge of the games industry – advantageous but not essential
- The ability act as a motivated, reliable, self-starter who uses initiative to work proactively
- Intellectual bandwidth to manage multiple stakeholders across geographies and functional specialisms.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with a keen eye for detail – precision, accuracy, and very good attention to detail essential
- Relationship builder, who can communicate at different levels of the organisation effectively.
- Effective communication skills – being an influencing and occasionally persuasive person
- A natural aptitude for learning and understanding multiple systems and tools
- Able to identify and develop opportunities to improve, innovate and/or pioneer new ways of working through continuous process improvement practices
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.