(Closed) Associate Operations Manager (Competitive Gaming)
Competitive Gaming is an exciting and burgeoning space within the landscape of gaming. As one of the leaders of the gaming industry, PlayStation is focused on the esports business both regionally and globally as a part of the strategic outlook on the future of gaming.
- Project Management: Articulate processes and risks of getting tournaments up and running on the platform, and making sure contractual obligations and tournaments run without a hitch.
- Operations and Tactics: Lead operations for global online PS4 esports tournaments on platform.
- Partnerships Experience: Work with internal and external partners to make sure they have everything they need, and we have everything we need to proceed with our esports tournament operations.
- Cross-Functional: Will be working with product, marketing, operations, development, testing, account management, etc., with a focus on action items.
- Experience: 4+ years of experience in project management, operations, analytics, and partnerships.
- Previous experience in working with internal and external teams.
- Results-Oriented and Big Collaborator: Will be working with a lot of partners and teams with very different priorities, we need someone to bridge that gap.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a nascent environment.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills.
Prior esports experience