Associate Content Lifecycle Planning Manager
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Associate Content Lifecycle Planning Manager
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation store business has continued to deliver growth and is also evolving rapidly towards new business models. In response, we are undertaking an exciting global restructure which will leverage specialist teams to drive efficiency and optimization. As part of this, we are creating a Global Content Lifecycle Management (CLM) team who will be driving the value proposition of the Store.
Reporting to the Manager, Content Lifecycle Planning, the Associate Content Lifecycle Planning Manager will help shape and execute the CLM strategy, focusing on key partnerships. Working with the CLM accounts team, they will input into the development of a joint business planning process and commercial plan. Working in partnership with CRO and marketing teams they will develop and implement support plans for key commercial activity. They must be skilled at working collaboratively with cross-functional, global partners.
The ideal candidate should be a hardworking and flexible teammate, have excellent planning skills, and a strong analytical mind that thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with accounts sales & marketing teams to execute plans which support the CLM strategy
- Partner closely with internal, cross-functional clients (i.e. CRO, Store Marketing, Partner Marketing, Store Promotions, and Business and Marketing Analytics) to help shape the CLM strategy and ensure alignment
- Assist in the implementation of store network plans designed to support store contractual commitments forming part of key 3rd party marketing contracts
- Assist with the delivery of ongoing CLM commercial priorities roadmap to other internal partners in order to facilitate appropriate support across store, BTL and ATL channels
- Work with Commercial Planning to ensure delivery of commercial roadmap priorities ongoing
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of store support plans for key digital products to consumers throughout the lifecycle, with particular focus on seamless product launches
- Work with key publishers to secure additional support for CLM activity via publishers' owned channels, BTL, ATL activity
- Work with Global Top Accounts Manager to support production of post mortem documentation to support development of standard methodology guidelines
- Facilitate the provision of asset suites and metadata direct from the publisher to support delivery of key activity via CRO / Marketing teams
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum five years experience of digital retail and / or product roadmap marketing experience
- Creative & energetic teammate who embraces change and exhibits desire to continually improve
- Data-driven with an analytical, commercially focused attitude and possessing strong planning skills
- Strong commercial approach and able to evidence supporting delivery of financial targets through direct, active contribution to planning process with partners
- Accomplished presenter who can turn data into engaging stories!
- Demonstrable experience of managing support roadmaps throughout the product lifecycle
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to build strong, influential relationships within both external and internal teams, with the ability to contribute to the decision making process
- Experience of aligning internal and external partners
- Ability to self-manage and balance multiple projects and priorities
- Good communication skills, a proactive attitude, sense of humor, and delivery focused to get results!
- As the role is global, regular international travel may be required as well as a flexible approach to working hours of an international team
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.