(Closed) Associate Competitive Gaming Manager
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Competitive Gaming is an exciting and burgeoning space within the landscape of gaming. As one of the leaders of the gaming industry, PlayStation is focused on the esports business both regionally and globally as a part of the strategic outlook on the future of gaming.
- Clearly articulate processes and risks of getting deals across the finish line, and making sure contractual obligations and tournaments run without a hitch.
- Lead operations and tactics for global online esports activations.
- Be able to think using KPIs, run, examine, and be our go to KPI handler.
- Work with external partners to make sure they have everything they need, and we have everything we need to proceed with our esports activations.
- Will be working with product, marketing, operations, development, testing, account management, etc, with a focus on action items.
- 4+ years experience in project management, operations, analytics, and partnerships.
- Previous experience working with internal and external teams.
- Results Oriented and Big Collaborator: Will be working with a lot of partners and teams with very different priorities, we need someone to bridge that gap.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a nascent environment.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior esports Experience
- We’re looking for someone who has worked with large databases and flexible thinking – SQL experience a huge plus
- MBA or Master’s degree in Communications