(Closed) Associate Brand Manager
If you love games and finding new ways for people to discover them, this a great opportunity to work with some of the best development studios that have defined this generation in gaming! We are looking for the next great Associate Brand Manager to join our team and grow with us as we work with world-class studios which includes Insomniac Games. In this role, you are an integral part of the team supporting the biggest franchises in gaming. So, if you are passionate about entertainment, love the mix of creative and analytics that make up marketing, are detail oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is where greatness awaits.
As an Associate Brand Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and driving global marketing campaigns leading multiple cross functional members. You will be expected to manage brand health and adapt campaigns accordingly from strategy implementation through launch. Additionally, you will partner closely with all of our internal and external studio team and be the voice of the studios.
- Work closely with Global Brand Lead to develop and execute the integrated marketing plans
- Manage the global marketing asset calendar and deliverables across all regions
- Collaborate on integrated marketing campaigns including broadcast, digital, social, CRM, search, press, promotions, and retail channels that drive commercial results
- Leverage consumer brand research to inform brand strategy
- Work with internal and external creative and media agencies
- Evaluate creative work against the brand strategy
- Report on campaign performance and make timely recommendations for optimization
- Interact with licensors and brands to drive mutually beneficial partnerships
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in consumer products
- Entertainment (Gaming, TV, Film, Music, Sports) industry is a plus
- Passion for marketing and entertainment
- Experience working with creative and media agencies
- Strategic evaluation required for creating and implementing marketing plans and brand creative briefs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized individual
- Project management experience is a plus
- Savvy marketer always seeking the best return
- Ability to concurrently manage and drive multiple projects in different stages to completion
- MS: Office, Excel, and PowerPoint experience
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.