Animation Pipeline Coordinator
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Join the award-winning team that created God of War
We are seeking an Animation Pipeline Coordinator to join our Narrative Animation Team.
The ideal candidate will have a background in animation, extensive experience with videogame development pipelines, and an ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
The Animation Pipeline Coordinator will collaborate closely with the Animation Director, Narrative Animation Lead, Producers, and other internal and external partners, in support of the Narrative Animation Team’s project goals.
The main focus will be on ensuring cinematic animation assets are correctly prepared, delivered, and tracked through each stage of the pipeline, and are reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Animation Director, Narrative Animation Lead, and the Production team, to establish and uphold best practices for the preparation, delivery, execution and integration of Cinematic animation assets
- Collaborate across disciplines with internal and external partners to ensure Cinematic assets are prepared, delivered and tracked accurately and to project schedule
- Assemble, prepare, and deliver motion capture, art and other assets to Cinematic animation team
- Work with Producers and other stakeholders to develop and implement effective production schedules for delivery of Cinematic animation scenes
- Give concise and timely feedback to internal and external teams when needed
- Proactively facilitate requests or information needs regarding any aspect of the Cinematics pipeline
- Experience of game cinematics pipelines and production methodologies.
- Proficiency in Maya and MotionBuilder
- Ability to succeed in a creative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills
- Ability to reach across multiple disciplines to gather feedback and address cross-functional issues
- Strong production sensibilities, and the drive and talent needed to produce and implement the highest quality work
- An enthusiasm for practical innovation and the ability to bring new ideas to the table
- A. in fine arts or relevant curriculum, or equivalent skillset
- Minimum of 3 years’ industry or related experience
- AAA experience
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.