Senior Audio Designer
Playground Games is seeking a Senior Audio Designer who will be responsible for shaping the soundscape of our entirely new AAA open world action / RPG project.
In this role, you will use your talent within the field of game audio production to help shape the soundscape of our entirely new project. You must be a team player, keen to share your own expert knowledge and ultimately help develop those around you using your unique skillset. As a senior sound designer you should be proficient in creating both world class sound effects and bespoke technical audio systems.
- At least 5 years of experience working on AAA games, including development on current-gen consoles.
- Expert working knowledge of Audiokinetic Wwise and Pro Tools.
- An incredibly keen ear for game audio production detail.
- A proven track record of world class technical audio design skills.
- Strong location and studio based SFX recording experience.
- Avid follower of cutting edge game audio techniques and new technologies..
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within an established, highly talented and collaborative team.