Principal Technical Designer
As a Principal Technical Designer you will take responsibility for the design and implementation of high quality script architecture. You’ll contribute to the development of scripting processes and pipelines and closely collaborate with Engineering to take a key role in scripting technology direction.
- 7+ years industry experience in scripting positions
- At least one full development cycle in a senior scripting position or similar on a high-profile published AAA title
- A highly effective capability to work autonomously with confidence
- A strong ability to identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong ability to balance quality with efficiency while working under tight deadlines
- Proactively seeks to resolve team-wide issues
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.