Lead IT Support Engineer
Playground Games is looking for an enthusiastic Lead IT Support Engineer to oversee our small but experienced internal support team. Reporting to the IT Director and working alongside the Lead Infrastructure Engineer, your primary role will be to deliver a first-class desktop support experience to our development teams.
As an experienced team lead, you will use your strong leadership skills to mentor and develop the members of your team. Your technical skills will allow you to provide hands on support and backup where necessary, or to expand and innovate existing services.
Working within a demanding and rapidly expanding environment you will be conscientious, highly motivated and approachable.
You Should Have
- Previous experience as a manager or team leader
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft 365, Windows 10, Windows servers and Active Directory
- Exceptional PC hardware/software diagnostic skills
- Excellent knowledge of asset management and help desk systems
- Programming or scripting experience
- Educated to degree level
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Azure
- Previous experience within the games industry
- A passion for videogames
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios as a key member of the IT team. It will provide exciting challenges for experienced IT professionals looking to further their career.