Lead Gameplay Designer
Playground Games are looking for a Lead Gameplay Designer to join our Fable team.
As a Lead Gameplay Designer you will develop and lead the gameplay design team, working on character driven gameplay systems. You will establish, maintain, and evolve design processes while ensuring gameplay design work is completed on time and to a high quality standard. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and will act as a champion of quality across the entire project. You will deputise for the Design Director, closely collaborate with production and other discipline leads to schedule gameplay design work, and you will take a pro-active role in design team recruitment.
- A full development cycle in a Senior or Lead Design position on at least a published title
- Proven success working on character-driven gameplay systems such as locomotion, combat, camera and AI
- Interest in collaborating within a team of diverse perspectives to derive great solutions
- Inspirational leadership skills
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for games
- Ideally experience on AAA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.