Lead Audio Engineer
Playground Games is looking for a Lead Audio Programmer to join our brand new open-world action / RPG development team. You will join the team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare opportunity to shape the technology used to build a large-scale AAA title.
Your expert grasp of the challenges involved with developing innovative game audio technology for a AAA game, along with your ability to manage a team of developers will see you setting the direction for the audio technology investment and related technology. Your eye for detail and your passion for working collaboratively with designers will allow you to deliver a best in class immersive player experience on an exciting new title.
- A proven track record of leading a team of engineers
- Exceptional C++ and software architecture skills
- Detailed knowledge of game audio systems and techniques
- Experience of working on game audio for published titles
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to design and implement re-usable systems
- A passion for games
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare chance to shape the future of an exciting, large-scale AAA title from the outset. It will provide exciting new challenges for any experienced developer looking to further their career and create world class games